Look better. Perform better. Live better.
Are you ready?
So you’ve looked around the site, maybe read some posts, and now you’re here.
There’s a reason you’re here. Maybe you’re struggling. Maybe you need some direction. Maybe you’re just a curious soul.
Whatever the case, I’ll take a guess and say that you want to take back control and get the body, the health, the LIFE you want.
I can help you with that.
Look, I walk the walk, I don’t sugarcoat things (unless it’s a cheat meal), and I’ll always give it to you straight.
I know the whole self-improvement industry can be a confusing place and it can be hard to find people that you can trust.
Well, consider me in your corner now.
Rocky had Micky.
Tyson had Cus.
Now you’ve got ETD.
No longer will you be fighting alone. No longer will it be a guessing game. No longer will you fall victim to fads and snake oil. No longer will you go in circles.
I’m here to cut through the weeds and get down to how YOU can make the best progress possible. You’ll go from your current state to your desired state in the fastest, most effective way possible.
So yes, I’m totally stoked to announce that personalized fitness coaching is in the works!
Sounds cool, huh? Well that’s because it is.
What does my coaching involve?
- PERSONALIZED progressive resistance training, stretching, mobility, and cardio programs. No mass produced templates. Training plans based on you and your unique body.
- PERSONALIZED nutrition coaching. Not just some diet template. I’m talking REAL nutrition coaching and guidance.
- Sleep and stress-management coaching and education.
- Mindset coaching and guidance.
But it’s so much more than programs and education.
It’s having someone in your corner.
It’s having a resource.
It’s having a guide.
Look, living better is akin to climbing Mount Everest. Sure you can attempt it by yourself. You may even make it up to the summit. But how many mistakes would you make? How much time would it take? And that’s if you don’t quit along the way.
I did it this way. I started my journey with a wing and a prayer. And it took me ten years to reach the summit!
I could have accomplished it in less than half the time if I had a guide.
Now just imagine if you have a guide that has done it. That’s lived and breathed it. That’s put more time into climbing mountains than anything else. How much better do your chances get? Astronomically better.
That’s why I’m here.
My focus is on:
Building healthy lifestyle habits.
Improving cardiovascular fitness.
Building muscular strength, endurance, explosiveness, and athleticism.
Improving flexibility and mobility.
Improving body composition.
As you can see we’ll be taking a holistic approach, top down looking at every aspect of your life to live better.
Now, I know things are moving pretty fast here. So let’s take a time out and answer a quick question: who is this for?
- Beginners that want to do things right the first time around. I wish I had someone like me when I first started out. I could have saved years of pain and headaches. Don’t make my mistake.
- Those that have kind of just dabbled in eating right and working out and want to finally get serious. Hey, I’m all for jokes, but your fitness shouldn’t be one.
- Those that have been in the game for a while but progress has plateaued. It sucks when progress stalls. Let’s work through it together and figure it out. It’s time to bust through, my friend.
- Those who want to take it to that next level. So, if you want that “jaws hit the floor when they see your body” type of physique, let’s get to work.
- Those who are tired of trying everything but getting nowhere. I’ll show you the strategies that actually get RESULTS. No more going in circles while chasing your tail.
- Coffee lovers. We’re gonna get along just fine.
This also begs the question:
Who is my coaching not for?
- High level physique competitors. I’ve never walked this path, so I can’t authentically coach you through it.
- Powerlifters or weightlifters. I’ve dabbled in these two disciplines, but I’m far from an expert and you’d do better with a coach that specializes in either.
- Very injured or diseased individuals. You need to see a doctor, physical therapist, or Registered Dietitian. Come back when you’re better and we’ll take it to the next level.
- Whiners, complainers, and pessimists. These types will never have anything of value, let alone a fit body, mind, and spirit.
- Those who think it’ll be a cinch, that you can get a ripped six-pack in less than 5 minutes a day, or that some magic diet or exercise will be the cure-all for all their health and fitness woes.
- Those who are looking for performance enhancement by the way of illegal or harmful drugs. Never done ’em myself.
Look, I firmly believe there is no one “right” way to be the best you can be. What works for some may not work for others. This is why I feel personalized coaching is a great option for those who need extra help to smash their goals.
So what do you say? Ready to get started?
Note: for a limited time I’m offering free consultations! I’ll send you my patented and very thorough questionnaire, and from that we’ll go over your goals, needs, wants, and desires. Even if you don’t sign up for coaching, you’ll still get your questions answered and get set out in the right direction. Keep in mind this is absolutely free with no obligation, no risk, and no bull.
Note: I’ll only be taking a certain number of clients in order to provide the best service possible.
Another note: If you’re not ready yet, that’s cool. Join the email list to stay up to date with great content, and get special offers in the future.
I coach with one goal in mind: to help people smash their goals.
I believe looking better, performing better, and living better shouldn’t be expensive, and it shouldn’t be exclusive.
I also want to dispel stupid myths and the many lies that plague the industry.
What makes my philosophy different?
I focus on the FOUNDATION. I focus on getting you to not only do, but BECOME. This is what’ll set you up for a LIFETIME of changes.
This means that we’re not just focusing on “working out” or “eating right”. We’re focusing on working through life, and I know that life’s rarely perfect.
Indeed, you’ll make bad diet choices. You’ll get a bad night’s sleep. You’ll miss a few workouts. You’ll feel down.
But remember what I said about building a foundation and working through life? This is why it’s so important. If you have the solid FOUNDATION, hiccups like these won’t matter. You’ll pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep going.
“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.”- Bruce Lee
We’re gonna be like water.
Only have 15 minutes? That’s plenty of time to workout. No gym? No problem. We’ll do bodyweight workouts that’ll rival the best weight workouts. On-the-go all the time? That’s fine… we’ll find awesome on-the-go meals that build muscle and fill you up. Trouble with sleep and stress? We’ll leave no stone unturned and figure it out.
My motto is use what you have, where you have it, when you have it. “Be like water.” There are no excuses… you make your own circumstances.
*No hidden fees, locked in forever.
Is it worth the price?
Let’s check out some options.
Option 1: You could decide to do it on your own, buy a few books, buy some unnecessary supplements, unnecessary gear, go to the wrong gym, spend hundreds of hours of time, and maybe make some progress.
Option 2: You could pay for coaching up front. Learn how to do things the right way. Buy the right equipment, got to the right gym. Buy the right supplements. Do things as linearly as possible and make nice gains some nice gains your first year. You could then continue with coaching (You will be guaranteed your original rate for life), or go off on your own with the tools needed to reach the upper echelon of physiques.
You see, I did the first option. It took me ten years to finally get the body I wanted when I first started. If I had a coach (like me) when I first started out, it would have saved me so much time, money, and frustration. Hell, it would have saved me years of heartache!
So you decide. I’ll be right here if you need me.