Want to look better, perform better, and live better?
You know what I mean.
Become leaner and more aesthetic. Become stronger and more muscular. Become more athletic. Move better.
You know you do. Everyone does… and I’m here to help you with that. It’s my job to help people… just like you… smash their goals and level up their fitness.
So are you ready to take it to the next level?
Yeah? Not good enough. Is that a hell yeah I hear? Now we’re talking.
So what does online personal training consist of?
- PERSONALIZED progressive resistance training, stretching, and cardio programs. No mass produced templates. Training plans based on you and your unique body.
- Nutrition coaching. Learn the fundamentals of nutrition that’ll support your physique and fitness goals.
- Sleep and stress-management education and guidance.
- Mindset and motivation strategies, techniques, and tactics.
But it’s so much more than programs and education.
It’s having someone on your team.
It’s having someone in your corner.
It’s having a resource.
It’s having a guide.
Look, getting fit is akin to climbing Mount Everest. Sure you can attempt it by yourself. You may even make it up to the summit. But how many mistakes would you make? How much time would it take? And that’s if you don’t quit (or even worse die) along the way.
I did it this way. I started my journey with a wing and a prayer. And it took me ten years to reach the summit.
I could have accomplished it in half the time if I had a guide.
Now just imagine if you have a guide that has done it. That’s lived and breathed it. That’s put more time into climbing mountains than anything else. How much better do your chances get? Astronomically better.
That’s why I’m here.
We’ll focus on:
- Building healthy lifestyle habits
- Improving cardiovascular fitness (“cardio”)
- Improving stability, coordination, and efficiency (so neglected, yet so important)
- Building muscular endurance, strength, and power (the right way)
- Improving flexibility and mobility (another neglected aspect of most people’s training)
- Improving body composition (lose fat, gain muscle baby!)
As you can see we’ll be taking a holistic, top-down approach looking at every aspect of life so you can look, perform, and live better.
What are the benefits of online personal training?
Online personal training offers some unique benefits:
👉 You can make progress anywhere. Train at the gym, at home, or even at the office. Custom programs based on what you have and when you have it to help you smash your goals.
👉 It’s cost-effective and saves you money. Since online training is 100% over the internet, you won’t pay as much as in-person training.
👉 You’ll have on-going support for accountability and consistency. You’ll have my full support and you’ll be able to contact me with any questions and concerns. I’ll be in your corner as long as you need me.
Let’s Catch Our Breath
Now, I know things are moving pretty fast here. So let’s take a time out and answer two quick questions:
Who is my training for?
- Those that have kind of just dabbled in eating right and working out and want to finally get serious. Hey, I’m all for jokes, but your physique and fitness shouldn’t be one.
- Those that have been in the game for a while but progress or motivation has plateaued. It sucks when this happens. Let’s work through it together and figure it out. It’s time to bust through, my friend.
- Those who are tired of trying everything but getting nowhere. I’ll show you the strategies that actually get RESULTS. No more going in circles while chasing your tail.
And just as important:
Who is my training not for?
- High level physique competitors. I’ve never walked this path, so I can’t authentically coach you through it.
- Powerlifters, weightlifters, or other types of athletes. I’ve dabbled in sports, but I’m far from an expert and you’d do better with a coach that specializes in sports performance.
- Very injured or diseased individuals. You need to see a doctor, physical therapist, or Registered Dietitian. Come back when you’re better and we’ll take it to the next level.
- Whiners, complainers, and pessimists. Self-explanatory.
- Those who think it’ll be a cinch, that you can get a ripped six-pack in less than 5 minutes a day, or that some magic diet or exercise will be the cure-all for all their health and fitness woes.
- Those who are looking for performance enhancement by the way of drugs. Never done ’em myself, and I don’t know much about doing ’em.
Are you ready to do it right?
Are you ready to get serious?
Are you ready to stop going in circles?
Fill out the form below to schedule your consultation. We’ll go over your goals, look at the areas you want to improve, and create a custom path to get you there.
Note: my book is filling up fast, and I can only take a certain number of clients to keep my training top-flight. Let’s get you started on your path to health and fitness today.
If you’re not ready yet, that’s cool. Join the email list to stay up to date with great content, and get special offers in the future.
I train with one goal in mind: to help people smash their goals and take their fitness to the next level.
I believe looking better, performing better, and living better shouldn’t be expensive, and it shouldn’t be exclusive.
I also want to dispel stupid myths and the many lies that plague the industry.
What makes my philosophy different?
I focus on the FOUNDATION. I focus on getting you to not only do, but BECOME. This is what’ll set you up for a LIFETIME of changes.
This means that we’re not just focusing on “working out” or “eating right”. We’re focusing on working through life, and I know that life’s rarely perfect.
Indeed, you’ll make bad diet choices. You’ll get a bad night’s sleep. You’ll miss a few workouts. You’ll feel down.
But remember what I said about building a foundation and working through life? This is why it’s so important. If you have the solid FOUNDATION, hiccups like these won’t matter. You’ll pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep going.
“You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend.” – Bruce Lee
We’re gonna be like water.
Only have 30 minutes? That’s plenty of time to workout. Can’t make it to the gym? No problem. I’ll set you up with a body weight workout that’ll rival the best weight workouts. On-the-go all the time? That’s fine… we’ll find awesome on-the-go meals that and fill you up. Trouble with sleep and stress? We’ll leave no stone unturned and figure it out.
My motto is use what you have, where you have it, when you have it. “Be like water.” There are no excuses… you make your own circumstances.
How will I ever find the time?
You don’t find the time. You make the time.
We all have 24 hours in the day.
What do you do with yours?
Do you sit in front of the tube? Mindlessly surf the net?
What return are you getting on those activities?
Training is time invested that pays dividends down the road.
Is personal training worth the price?
Personal training is an investment. Much like stocks and bonds, investing in training will pay dividends throughout your entire life.
The only difference is that instead of investing in wealth, you’re investing in health.
Let’s check out some options.
Option 1: You can do it on your own, buy a few books, buy some unnecessary supplements, unnecessary gear, go to the wrong gym, spend hundreds of hours of time, and maybe make some progress.
Option 2: You could sign up for training. Learn how to do things the right way. Learn the movements. Learn the equipment. Get on a proper program. Build nutrition, sleep, and stress-management habits. Do things as linearly as possible and actually make progress. You could then continue with training, or go off on your own with the tools needed to reach the upper echelon of fitness.
Look, I see people in the gym all the time who choose option 1. Most don’t know how to move properly (thus setting themselves up for injury). Most have no idea how to create an effective program (thus setting themselves up for subpar results). Most flame out in a month and never come back (thus completely killing their chances of ever looking, performing, and living better).
This truly saddens me, because I know that they CAN reach their goals and have fun doing while staying injury free. They just don’t have the tools and resources necessary.
This is why I became a personal trainer, and this is why I’ve vowed to help as many people as possible, and this is why I’m here with you right now.
So you tell me.
Is buying that coffee worth more than investing in your health and fitness?
Is buying that new gadget or gizmo worth more than investing in your health and fitness?
Is buying that new piece of clothing worth more than investing in your health and fitness?
It’s all about priorities… and I’ll be right here if you need me.
I look forward to speaking with you.